Volunteer opportunities at LWT!
We are currently looking for a Social Media Volunteer to take on:
- the creation, implementation, and execution of a social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.) communications strategy, including budget and tactic, working closely with the LWT board
- the identification of new ways to engage audiences across traditional and new media and social media
- the development of media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements online, as well as in print and broadcast
- working closely with Board member leads for Communications, Events and WILpower.
Such a volunteer opportunity require:
- Experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets is very beneficial
- Demonstrated interested in advancing women
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Comfortable working in a fluid environment
This volunteer opportunity comes with a a free ticket to participate in the 2017 WILpower program.
If you are interested, just send us an email with your biography, a short paragraph on how and why you would like to get involved. Please, submit your volunteer requests to Cara Ching-Senaha by clicking HERE for a Volunteer Statement of Interest form..