San Francisco WILpower Program 2017: Schedule
- Leveraging Your Leadership Competencies : Learn about the top leadership competencies for the future, discuss competencies that are viewed as male vs. female and risks of that framing, assess your own top competencies and plan to develop them.
- Impact Communication: Great communicators excel at being powerful and
engaged. How to deliver impactful, effective communications one-on-one
and to large groups.
- Speaker: Tim Johnson
- October 6
- Leading Change: Change is the new normal. Explore the skills needed
and challenges in becoming an effective change agent.
- Speaker: Denise Brosseau
- Thursday November 16
- Graduation & Holiday Party
- Welcome to WILpower & Networking: Get an overview of the 2017 WILpower program, learn about WILpower Rings, meet your fellow participants and get introduced to some networking skills as we kick off another fabulous year of WILpower!
- Plan to be Amazing!™ – Building Your Leadership Brand: Experience a seismic shift in the way you think about yourself and your ability to lead during this energizing, insightful, and interactive session.
- Speaker: Carol Isozaki
- You are the Product: Talking about yourself in compelling terms is hard. It is, however, critical. Learn how to speak about yourself in various situations from networking to social tools.
- Speaker: Joanna Bloor
- March 3
- Projecting Credibility and Confidence: Credibility. Leadership presence. Personal power. We know these qualities when we see them, but what are the cues that create these impressions?
- Speaker: Cara Hale Alter
- April 7
Sustainable Success: How to “lean in” without burning out.
- Speaker: Lisa Abramson
- Thursday May 11
- Negotiate for Success: Negotiators face common challenges, whether in professional or everyday life. Hear research findings and practical tips to give you the knowledge and confidence to ask for what you need and maximize results.
- Speaker: Sue Bunnell
- June 9