WILpower - LWT’s signature program - is a year-long leadership development and networking program for women. Through a series of interactive workshops, participants boost their knowledge and practice skills, while building a priceless network of supportive women. In addition to monthly large group sessions, all WILpower participants are encouraged to participate in a small networking and discussion group, known as a WILpower Ring.
WILPower program chapter meetings are held in Palo Alto, San Francisco, New York and Seattle.
Is WILpower right for me?
As you advance to the next level in your career, the ability to demonstrate success both in the tangible expertise of your day-to-day career, as well as “intangible” leadership skills like strategic thinking, management and vision become vital. LWT’s WILpower Program is a safe place where you can develop, test out, nurture and grow your leadership skills tool kit.
Our WILpower graduates have experienced the following career benefits:
- Articulate a vision for the future and refine a career path.
- Cultivate a network of like-minded, high-achieving business professionals.
- Develop and strengthen business and leadership skills.
- Establish networking relationships with senior technology professionals.
- Have fun while stretching personally and professionally.
2017 WILpower program page for detailed program specifics.