WILpower Program 2017
Workshops schedule by location:
- Palo Alto (held at Jones Day, 1755 Embarcadero Road)
- San Francisco (held at Morrison Foerster, 425 Market Street, 33rd Floor)
- New York (held at Pfizer, 235 E. 42nd Street)
- Seattle (held at Perkins Coie, 1201 Third Avenue, Suite 4900)
All sessions meet for networking and light breakfast at 7:45 a.m. The program runs from 8-10:30 a.m. on Friday mornings (exceptions will be noted at registration time or communicated to participants afterwards).
- Welcome to WILpower & Networking: Get an overview of the 2017 WILpower program, learn about WILpower Rings, meet your fellow participants and get introduced to some networking skills as we kick off another fabulous year of WILpower!
- Plan to be Amazing!™ – Building Your Leadership Brand Experience a seismic shift in the way you think about yourself and your ability to lead during this energizing, insightful, and interactive session.
- Speaker: Carol Isozaki
- You Are the Product: Talking about
yourself in compelling terms is hard. It is, however, critical.
Learn how to speak about yourself in various situations from networking to
- Speaker: Joanna Bloor
- Projecting Credibility and Confidence: Credibility. Leadership presence. Personal power. We know these qualities when we see them, but what are the cues that create these impressions?
- Sustainable Success: How to “lean in” without burning out.
- Negotiate for Success: Negotiators face common challenges, whether in professional or everyday life. Hear research findings and practical tips to give you the knowledge and confidence to ask for what you need and maximize results.
- Leveraging Your Leadership Competencies : Learn about the top leadership competencies for the future, discuss competencies that are viewed as male vs. female and risks of that framing, assess your own top competencies and plan to develop them.
- High Impact Communication: Great communicators
excel at being powerful and engaged. How to deliver impactful, effective
communications one-on-one and to large groups.
- Leading Change: Change is the new normal. Explore the skills needed and challenges in becoming an effective change agent.
- Graduation/Holiday Party
*Program details may be subject to change.
In addition to the monthly workshops and special networking events throughout the year, you will be able to join a WILpower Ring. WILpower Rings are small and informal discussion groups designed to help you and your peers connect in a deeper way about the inspiring and challenging information presented in during the monthly WILpower programs.
How do I register?
Registration for WILpower 2017 is now closed.
Because of the contributions of our volunteers, sponsors and speakers, we are able to offer the WILpower program for the low price of $650 for the year. Participants in Seattle will get an additional New Chapter Discount of $100 ($550/$475). Many employers will cover the cost of the program: see
Still have questions? See our FAQ.